[ SHOWGSD-L ] Memories

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:16:24 -0500 (EST)

Wow, we are a group of lucky people.

I met Lucy (yes, from I Love Lucy!), she was very quirky and very  nice.

I met Jay Leno, and he was a hoot, my kids were tickled to death, and he
was great with them.

Met Steve Guttenberg on a trip back home from a show with Tania, and he
fell in love with her. She was a lovely, lovely black bitch I got from Iza,
little sister to the MVX Liberia and the hunk of a dog Marco. And boy, I
swear, this bitch knew she was beautiful, and flaunted it....<G>.....Steve  was
so cute, asking the crew to check and make sure Tania was on board.   Love
that man!

Met Roberto Clemente, a true hero in my country. A true hero in many ways.
And one hell of a baseball player.

Met Owen Wilson, he was a jerk.

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
BISS 3x Sel EX AM CH & 2x Sel CAN CH  Karizma's Cacique of Inquest TC, aka
DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major  pointed) aka JACKIE
and the Poodle Patrol, Bunny, Huckleberry and Doc  Holliday

any post.