[ SHOWGSD-L ] Memories

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:01:48 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 11/22/11 1:11:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

.....Pres. Clinton meet President Kennedy when he was a 16 year old
teenager.........I met Muhammad Ali when I was  13.......

 And I met Flower Boy when I was 52.  Boy the memories never  stop, do they?

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together

any post.