[ SHOWGSD-L ] Memories`

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 22:30:33 -0700

When I first joined this list, and then later, in times of sad
sleepless nights, I would log on "just to see."  There would often be
another sleepless person (in Seattle?) or an insomniac just posting to
touch base.

I just was remembering those nights and was wondering if others did,
too.  And how about those chat talks?  I NEVER talked... too new, too
embarrassed with my newbyness... but listened.  It was good.

Just remembering and wondering if others remembered, too.

Stormy
sorta sleepless in California with a GSD by my side and a calico cat
over my left arm

any post.