[ SHOWGSD-L ] Memories

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 22:17:20 EST

I do remember my first national, but also notice that I have a memory  of
each other one.  These nationals all seem to have something that jogs a
memory,
but if I had to tell you about any one of them, I couldn't do it.

I guess I could give 100 stories of being at one national or the other, but
it is the whole of them that sticks with me.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together
5 Travel Deals!