[ SHOWGSD-L ] Memories.......

  • From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showlist <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 09:57:52 -0800

I sold a pup years ago at 12 weeks of age.  He went out of the area, and
I didn't see him for about 7 years.  The owners came to a class reunion,
and brought him, quite sure he would not remember.  How wrong they
were!!  He leaped and jumped all over Herb and me, and there was no
doubt he remembered us. His owners were shocked, but there it was.  Doris E