[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Memories

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 07:24:04 GMT

I forgot what I was talking about the other day and my one of my =

friends, I forget whom, suggested that I take Ginko Biloba.  I told =

her that I used to take it, but, had to stop.  I forgot the reason =

that I had to stop taking it.  She laughed at me!!

Paula, 99 days and counting =

From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:26:48 EDT
Subject:  Memories

It should and it is. Thanks for the correction. That was in 1982, =

and  not =

only was I much younger, I had a much better memory, as far as I can  =

remember.
 =

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)  =

http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together