[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Memories

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:20:12 -0500

Sally,
  Amy and I started the IDIOT SCARVES. Pete has lived with the dogs as long
as we have and he can't tell the boys from the girls...............give me a
break! We put different colored scarves on  the dogs and a chart in each
room and color code the crates. Now he doesn't have an
excuse...............LMAO! Mo