[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Memories

  • From: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 00:25:39 +0000

How many remember poor Bret Taylor yelling for Elmo. Standing alone in the
corner, yelling "Elmo, Elmo, Elmo." When someone went over to him and
whispered, "That's not Elmo".
Oh my - that would be my husband - when I go away I have to leave a chart of
all the dogs names and which run they are in - After all these years he still
can't tell them apart

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com