[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Memorial...Helen's idea. (Please read)

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 13:58:58 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/2006 9:51:26 AM Central Standard Time,
abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
.  Thank you Helen Miller Fisher for  suggesting it.  Maybe the Board will
entertain it.  Pat Downing

I agree Patty D.  Helen F. suggestion is great.....Why doesnt some of Roberts
good friends get started on this..

I just got news that the board has approved my suggestion that Lew was kind
enough to consider and send to the board....

I will not go into my suggestion...but buy a catalog and you will see
it:>))))) including Bob Scholes name as a friend of the GSDCA that has made a
contribution to the German Shepherd Dog....

Thank you to the Board of the GSDCA..for your quick response...since I have
to get it to the printer asap..

Patty Szymczak
Deceased members Chairman
National Catalog Chairman

PS....and there will be changes to the wording of the deceased members in the
P & P...for the board to vote on early next year...so this never happens
again...