[ SHOWGSD-L ] Memorial for PAM CH Tori

  • From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:55:12 EST

PLEASE REPLY OFF LIST:  Julie is temp set to vacation.

Julie Degen's PAM CH Tori crossed the Rainbow Bridge this past weekend and
since Julie is so special to all of us and Tori was the very FIRST CH who also
earned the Performance Award of Merit (PAM) we need to do a special Memorial in
the Review, two pages, one in color or something special that Gail will
layout for us.

I am inviting all of you who know Julie to participate, don't tell her we are
doing this just send me your donation as soon as possible, and let me know
how you want your donation to be listed.  I would like to get this to Gail
before January 1.

Please pass this around to those who you know would want to share in this
memorial.

AND PLEASE REPLY OFF LIST, let's keep this a surprise for Julie.

Thank you,

Lew Bunch
13100 Woodland Avenue
Kansas City, MO  64146