[ SHOWGSD-L ] Memorial for Judy

  • From: Janbraeloch@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 13:22:19 EST

The passing of our Judy Caradori has left a very large void in so many of
our lives. I know many of you would like to join me in placing a memorial in
the
 Review for our dear friend.

If you are interested in being a part of such a memorial, please send your
name and donation to me by January 15, if possible.

Any money that is over the cost of the memorial will be donated to  Hospice
or to German Shepherd Rescue in Judy's name.

Please share this information with anyone whom you feel would be interested
in joining us for this.

Thank you.

Janice Stevenson
1585 Otisco Valley Road