[ SHOWGSD-L ] Memorial Day weekend shows - 3 days in Virginia

  • From: james colligan <rainmann23314@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSDshowlistMAIL <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:59:22 -0800 (PST)

I have just updated our website to include information on our 2005 Spring Shows
for Northern Virginia, Eastern Virginia and the Mid-Atlantic Futurity.  Please
check the details at www.gsdceva.com under NEWS.

Three great days of fun!!!

There will be 2 days of specialty shows with 2 of the greatest judges in the
breed today, Danny Dwier and Ed Barritt, hosted by Northern Virginia and
Eastern Virginia.

The 3rd day will be the Mid-Atlantic Futurity hosted by the GSDC of Greater
Washington.

There will be 2 days of Obedience.

There will be 2 days of Puppy Sweepstakes.

There will be 1 day of Temperament Testing.

There will be 1 day of Canine Good Citizen Testing.

There will be a Hospitality and Seminar on 1 of the days.

What more could you ask for?  Plus some good ole southern hospitality.

Please check out the information and check back often for updates.

Gerry

GSDC of Eastern Virginia - Secretary

www.gsdceva.com