[ SHOWGSD-L ] Memorial Day Weekend Accomplishments!

  • From: "Donna Graham" <dgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:40:47 -0400

It is a little late but  have been very busy  trying to get ready for my
daughters graduation this week  but here are the results of our efforts for
this weekend!
First  we went to the Butler County KC show  Sat early am and came home with
another win for the big black guy
Adelhund's Midnight Cowboy.   Thank you so much to judge  Peggy Mickelson for
the nod and WD BOW.  This now gives Jake 7 points,  one major, all
owner/breeder handled.

We then headed home to pack the rest of the van and start our journey to the
GSDC of Central Ohio show on Sunday.   Jake placed 3rd in his am bred class
with his buddy Terry showing him  in a very quality filled class.   But that
was not the end of Jake's day.  He then went into the Rally ring and earned
second place with a score of 94 for his first leg in Rally Novice.  He still
wasn't done yet ,  he  then went to the temperment test and earned his TC title
in grand style.    This dog does whatever I ask him to do  and  I couldn't be
prouder of him.

On Monday at the  Futurity  Jake brought home wood with a 4th place in his
Junior Maturity class.    Thanks to Terry once again  for a superb handling
job.     One would think a big all black dog would melt in the hot sun and
humid temperatures we had there  but  not my guy  he sailed around the ring
and could have kept on going for more.

So all in all we had a vey nice weekend.   Just wanted to thank the Ohio clubs
for finding such a nice convenient sight to hold the shows.  Hospitality was
great  hotel was wonderful  just love being able to stay on sight for the
shows.  You guys did a great job!

And   also thank you to everyone for all the wonderful comments on the big guy.

Donna Graham - Adelhund Shepherds
Where German Shepherds Are Simply The Best!
Meet Some Of Our Best!
Ch Adelhund's The Grand Finale,CD,TC,HIC,CGC
Adelhund's Midnight Cowboy,TC
Adelhund's Sierra Mist,CD,RA,CGC
http://www.geocities.com/adelhund