[ SHOWGSD-L ] Memorial Ad - Ch Sirius Parks Worth the Trip

  • From: joanne conboy <fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdc list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:00:16 -0800 (PST)

We are doing a memorial ad for "Tripper".

Most of you watched the performance he had at the national by winning the 9-11
yr veterans class.  Tripper would have been 11 yrs old in March.

Ed & Lee are devastated.

If anyone would like to contribute to the memorial, please email me privately.

Thank you

Joanne Conboy