[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Memorable K-9 Stories

  • From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:11:44 -0800 (PST)

ROTFLMAO.....now that is a great segway into how to break a long tie
thread!!!!!!!!   Cynthia
Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx wrote:In a message dated 12/17/2004 1:54:07 PM Mountain
Standard Time,
helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> so then there was the time that...
>
> Someone brought their bitch to breed and we had just accomplished the
> mission, and were standing back shooting the breeze (I'm at the business end,
> owner
> holding bitch) waiting for the tie to be broken......when the sprinkler
> system came on.............
> Jamie

POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the original

 Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!