[ SHOWGSD-L ] Membership pins

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:33:04 EDT

a message dated 7/14/2009 9:20:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
wasatchgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I  remember when I became a member the pins were awarded when you had
been a  member for ten years.  When I reached that point the program had
been  stopped.  Later it was restarted but I was told that those of us  who
had
been missed couldn't get it retroactively, but had to wait  for  a 20 year
pin.  Now

I got mine when I joined, As I said we got fined $2 if we didn't wear  it
to Board meetings or a National I think it should be reinstated and the price
 ( whatever it is now, included in your dues---if you wanted one. Helen
Miller  Fisher

**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu
slove00000001)