[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Membership pins

  • From: Janice Buchanan <wasatchgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:19:15 -0600

I remember when I became a member the pins were awarded when you had
been a member for ten years.  When I reached that point the program had
been stopped.  Later it was restarted but I was told that those of us who
had
been missed couldn't get it retroactively, but had to wait for  a 20 year
pin.  Now
that I've almost reached 20 years (member since 1990), the 20 year
pin has been changed to 25.
Doesn't really seem fair - some of us may NEVER get one!

Janice Buchanan

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 8:12 AM, <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just looked at the new GSDCA.org web site. It's gorgeous . One
> question--Do we still have the little membership pin and is it for sale to
> a  member.
> I still have my original. We used to
> have to pay a $2 fine if we didn't wear it at a Board meeting or to  the
> National . Helen Miller Fisher
> **************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.
> (http://personals.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntuslove00000003)

> POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the
> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
> AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> PROSECUTED.

Janice Buchanan
Wasatch-Gold German Shepherds, UT
http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/