[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Membership pins

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 01:35:07 GMT

I was NOT responding to Helen's post; I was responding to Pam's post.   See my
cut and paste of ONLY Pam's post??

Paula, 90 days and counting

From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:03:27 EDT

I was referring to MEMBERSHIP pins They are the size of a dime and  are our
black ,gold and red logo Nothing to do with awards And I agree --Laura
does a great job. Now  then do we still give out membership pins to our
members who want to buy them?? Helen Miller Fisher

From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:24:26 -0500

The awards pins program is detailed on the site under "Membership Programs".
Laura Gilbert is the Chair of this program now.