[ SHOWGSD-L ] Membership Roster

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:38:30 -0400

I use a PO BOX

That way PETA cannot show up to my house

People have been asking that home addresses not be used in a catalogue to
prevent radicals
from showing up

On 11 Jun 2010, at 11:14, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx wrote:

Our all breed show just closed this past Wednesday. I had request from some
 exhibitors to not put addresses in the Catalog. Contacted Bobby Birdsong
at AKC  to get the approval. His response was ABSOULTLY NOT.  We had to put
the  addresses in the catalog. Makes sense to me if someone is interested in
a pure  bred dog and possibly into the sport of showing how are they to
contact a  breeder if not from a catalog or membership list?