[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Membership Roster

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 08:03:03 -0700

You are all right, of course.  Googling us, joining the PC... And the
BarnDoor is open, anyway.  No point in crying over spilt milk,
Tomorrow's another day.  (Seeing how many cliches I can think of this
before coffee.

And it was a VERY good cost effective move. CA BOE (Sales Tax) went to
websites and club websites for information about breeders to send them
letters about sales tax.  It was probably my reading of PUPS, and
visualizing the Government USDA...APHIS and their Inspector General,
after they have totally messed up for over 15 years, leaving abused
dogs on premises, etc., etc. .... I visualize Congress in their oh so
great wisdom and balanced judgement, turning over the enforcement of
breeders to HSUS.  (NOW it's Nightmare time!  COFFEEEEEE!)

Please everybody read :  USDA Inspector General report:
http://www.usda.gov/oig/webdocs/33002-4-SF.pdf
.  Sickening and disgusting.  And the IG was N O better.

Stormy Hope
www.carpoc.org