[ SHOWGSD-L ] Membership Pins

  • From: LauraEG@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:28:19 EDT

Hi all,

Thanks for all the kind words on the Awards pins.  Keep  up the good work
(and you certainly did in May!) In the month of May, 263 German  Shepherd
Dogs won new titles!  WOW!  I am still searching and  verifying membership to
send out those awards - Good Job Everyone!

Dania Karloff is your membership chairman for the GSDCA.   If you have an
idea or a question it should be addressed to her.  You can  email her at:
_GSDCAMembers@xxxxxxxx (mailto:GSDCAMembers@xxxxxxx) .  She can then  take it
and ask the Board to support your recommendations.  That is what  this is
all about - we are here to serve the membership!

You (the membership) are full of ideas, some of us are  pedaling as fast as
we can to try to keep up with the tasks that we have  volunteered to take
on and it is sometimes difficult to see the details and  needs of the
membership when we have our noses so close to the grind  stone!  We depend on
the
membership to pass their ideas and concerns on to  the board members so that
we can bring these ideas up for discussion and get the  processes moving!

Keep up the good work and come join the board at Griffin Gate  Hotel, 1800
Newtown Pike, Lexington, KY 40511 - for the quarterly board meeting  on
Saturday, July 25th (8 am to 5 pm) and Sunday, July 26th (8 am to 12 noon),
bring your good ideas and take part in the good things about being a member of
the GSDCA.  See you there!

Laura Gilbert
**************Performance you need and the value you want! Check out great
laptop deals from Dell!