[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Membership History

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx" <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, "terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bob.braue@xxxxxxx" <bob.braue@xxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 22:21:16 -0700 (PDT)

Why would anyone with a White GSD want to be a member of the GSDCA?? We won't
allow their dogs to be shown and we won't set them free either. If they go high
in trial they are disqualified from going Agilty GVX or GV and that is true for
the rest of the working events. If I owned a white gsd I sure as heck wouldn't
bless the Parent club with my membership and I sure as hell wouldn't waste my
money on an entry fee at the national.
maybe we should allow only black and tans. That would probably be the safest
thing to do. Can you really trust an all black dog??
Terry