[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Membership Card for the GSDCA?

  • From: Penny & Bill <ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:33:52 -0400

Hi Viv,
I can't tell you the number of times that I have gotten it out of my
wallet to show people, people who were interested in perhaps joining
the GSDCA.  Most of these people were at all-breed dog shows; a few
were at specialties.  When people come to the house to see the dogs, I
get the card out--I AM A PROUD MEMBER of the GSDCA.  So I guess I use
the card for PR.  It also gets me into the National for free.  I guess
I am just old-fashioned; I like the printed membership card.  I have a
gorgeous plastic membership card for both the AQHA and APHA (Quarter
Horses and Paints,) neither of which I "use" except for research, as
you said.  So, I'm in 3 clubs--and have 2 plastic membership cards and
my GSCDA card, which will soon be sent to me.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog