[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Membership By-law Changes

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 16:29:22 -0400

Hi Joan.....
       Thanks for the offer.  Dania contacted Bill the other nite and
got the problem fixed.
       As for using emails.... I understand that emails are OK for
almost everything else...but I also understand that after AH was
published as having applied for membership,
there were over 200 emails sent from various members protesting his
membership... and they were ignored just because they were
emails.......that is BEFORE the Board met.  After that, almost
everything was on the list, and I don't know what happened privately.
       Peggy