[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Membership By-law Changes

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:46:59 -0700

Make sure we don't also get the Code of Ethics confused with the Breeders Code
of Ethics. <G>
That type of wording WILL be in the Breeders Code of Ethics that we are working
on still .....IF it
gets accepted.
That being said........I think it should also be a part of the Code of Ethics
that has to do with
membership also!!

WE HAVE LEARNED THAT HAVEN'T WE??

Carolyn    marhaven@jps,net