[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Membership By-law Changes

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 17:35:00 -0400

Sorry...I've been quoting Codes of Ethics, not By-Laws.  Most clubs with
Codes of Ethics, even those that do not demand that a member sign
anything, will discipline a member
who violates such Code...........Clubs that have bothered to institute
them expect members to adhere to them....whether puppymills are
mentioned in the By-Laws or not, if they are in c club's CofE, what's
the difference?  That is not a rhetorical question, by the way......
(and I posted this question to the list because I included the list when
I sent quotes from other clubs' Codes......not to cause a problem)
Peggy