[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Membership Book

  • From: "Lindenhill German Shepherds" <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 07:17:50 -0600

To accomplish this in its current web format, as I recall I had to grab each
alphabetical section cut and paste into excel. Not so easy.

Cindy is right, the PC would have to post it in a more downloadable friendly
format in order for this to be very functional.

I prefer using the online roster as it is by far more current then the
printed version.

I use the email addy's to pimp for the show information I'm looking for to
dump into the specialty show calendar.