[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Membership

  • From: John Lacher <john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Evan Ginsburg <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 14:04:07 -0800

Why do divorces cost so much?  Because they are worth it.

I had the very same question posed to me by a client the other day. I
commented, Divorce case work can be expensive and time consuming.
Especially when there are two and 4 legged children involved. The gentlemen
client told me his wife had been seeing another woman. Ca-Ching!

John Edgar Lacher
www.jedgarpi.com