[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Membership

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx>, "Molly Snider" <bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 15:20:20 -0600

The days of the printed roster are pretty much over because they are out of
date as soon as they are printed and people want everything perfect.  There is
a new roster available every month (unless I get really, really busy) on the
website.   In order to protect the confidentiality of the members, you do have
to log on first (using your membership number).

The roster is in PDF format and can be downloaded to your computer or saved to
your iBooks on your iPad (my personal favorite!).  You may print it if you
wish, although most months it’s about 90+ pages.