[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Membership

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 15:57:55 -0500

I have to take exception to this although you know I love ya, Norma.
I think that Dania does a great job with the membership.  This time of
year is very busy for her.  If you think she needs help, volunteer to
help her.  Last year, she asked me to call people who hadn't renewed
and I did.  Anything to help the club I love (although I don't always
agree with policies, etc.)

V O L U N T E E R.  That goes for all.  I think I get a lot for my
membership.  There are people working tirelessly for ME and the other
members of the club.  They put on futurities, Nationals, etc.  I, for
one, am, grateful.  Some of them may not like White GSDs the way I do,
but nobody's perfect.  <G>

Penny in NC
The Farm dog Forever
Plum My Guardian
Yikes, how much EXPENSE does it take to print out a proper membership card?
I ALREADY SENT A STAMPED RETURN ADDRESS ENVELOPE TO HER.  I feel, it
is time for Dania to retire or at least get some other folks to work
on this part
of Club stuff along with her.  So so sorry!!!   Norma no L
are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html