[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Membership

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, German Shepherd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 16:57:31 -0800

On Dec 6, 2011, at 4:50 PM, Stormy Hope wrote:

As Zoe and others have posted, the certificates and pins came into
effect in 2007, you and I and many others didn't fit into the calendar
right.  we'll just have to wait until we are 25 year members.  I
missed it by one or two years (I forget) <VBG>  WE know how long we've
been member, right?

It gives me a reason to live until I'm 86 years old:-)  Then I get to
wait another 5 years... and then 10?   Hey... immortality awaits!  One
way to get there!

Stormy

On Dec 6, 2011, at 4:28 PM, Liane Fossland wrote:

Same here, I have been a member since 1986. I never got the 10 year pin.
Obviously I am not eligible for the 25 year pin, however, why did I
not get
the 10 year? I believe Dania is in charge of the membership, thus also
of
the pins. However, she was not in charge of membership then.
Lee F.