[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Member help

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:00:21 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/2005 12:30:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I know  that you can look up stuff on the GSDCA website under membership
but..........you have to have your number for that and I have no idea where
mine
would be!  Could someone in the know please list the snail mail  addresses of
those who might like a card or note to cheer them up during their  illness?
I have been told by some that it made them smile for a little  while and still
feel connected.  A happy dog has a happy owner so this is  dog related!
Thank you,
Lee Ealy

Lee,
All members' addresses and phone numbers are listed in the GSDCA membership
handbook/roster.  If you lost your handbook, you can buy an extra copy for
$10.  You can also look for this information in the GSDCA website at
_www.gsdca.org_ (http://www.gsdca.org)  .  You will need your  GSDCA membership
card
with your membership number to get to the "members  only" area.  If you have a
problem getting to this area, please contact  Bill Pfeiffer at
_Greypines@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Greypines@xxxxxxx)  -   Bill is  very good at
finding/resolving the
problems you may have getting there.   Good luck.

Dania