[ SHOWGSD-L ] Member handbook, or backbiting, ouch!

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:17:10 -0700 (PDT)

Please keep this stuff off the list, it will only serve to upset others, and it
is airing your private laundry in our public view.  This sort of behavior can
only do damage to all involved and spook newbies.

  And here I am trying to get some very very very new people on the list so
they can learn about our dogs.  OUR DOGS not our business.

  This is depressing to see!  And Tom is right.
  sheila
Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  thanks, Pat for my evening entertainment!! Sheesh!!
Can't you bicker in private??
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com