[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Member handbook

  • From: GreyPines@xxxxxxx
  • To: jonah.gsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx, LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, board@xxxxxxxxx, treasurer@xxxxxxxxx, DKARLOFF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:13:32 EDT

I received the checks, in question, from Dania today (7/26/06).
The checks will be deposited tomorrow into the GSDCA Bank of America  account.

( She, Dania, has busted her butt trying to do something good for the  club
and is being critized. I believe I do the jobs that I volunteered to do for
the GSDCA in a very timely, ethical and professional manner. It is a shame  as
volunteers that we are placed in a position of having to defend our efforts  to
serve the GSDCA each day in a professional volunteer manner by a small but
very vocal group. )

Further more, I find the below postings inappropriate to anyone of the
doggie list. It appears the only purpose is to stir a pot and embarrase  Dania
and
myself. Why didn't Dania or I receive a phone call expressing the  problem?
Identifying the problem it was causing for Patty by not have  the check clear
the bank in the soonest time frame?
Both Dania and I communicated with Patty Downing about the checks
immediately after Patty contacted us via email. I stated the facts as I knew
them. My
email to Patty is referenced below.
Regards
Bill
_Bill Pfeiffer, GSDCA Treasurer,  Internet Chair & Contracts Chair
919-781-4955_ (http://treasurer@xxxxxxxxx/)

In a message dated 7/26/2006 8:11:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jonah.gsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Why is  THIS being discussed on the list???????

Visit our  website at www.abraxasgsd.com
Signers Breeders Code of Ethics GSDCA,  Inc.
www.gsdca-wda.org

POST  is Copyrighted 2006.  All material remains the property of the  original
author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS  of any
kind are permitted without prior permission of the original  author  AND of
the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION  OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE  EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS  EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS  PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the  List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE - URL  temporarily deleted due to AOL  issues