[ SHOWGSD-L ] Melissa and Dinsneyland

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:27:56 EDT

Hi all,
Looks like all the plans for Melissa's trip to CA are in place.  She will be
arriving in sunny CA on 7/6.  We have planned the Disneyland trip for Monday,
7/25, the day after the Ventura Specialties.  So, hopefully, those of you who
are coming in from out-of-town and can join us.  Just one more day, right?
Looking forward to seeing as many folks as can come.  Let's all do the tourist
thing :-)  For anyone who does not have an RV and needs a place to keep their
dogs for the day, I can accomodate a few.  E-mail me privately for meeting time
or if you want to bring your dogs here.

Can't wait for this fun summer with Melissa.

Laura Thomas
http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/