[ SHOWGSD-L ] Meeting of the April GSDCA Board

  • From: John Lacher <john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-I@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 12:55:16 -0700

As I read the September 2015 Review, page 76 jumped out at me. The Meeting
of the GSDC Board of Directors held on April 24-25, 2015 outlined several
disturbing items that were mentioned in the minutes of the meeting.

1. WDA Lawsuit. What is the status.Hasn't this been going on long enough.

2. Nine (9) Regional GSDCA Clubs have not renewed their membership. Dean
Wylie was supposed to CALL the clubs to remind them of their lasped
membership. Has that been done? When was it done? What was the response of
the clubs? Were letters sent to the clubs as well.

3. 2012 financial records were audited and found incomplete! Bank accounts
were not reconciled!

What is going on? Who has control of the records and money? Who has control
of anything? And...the current Officers and BOD want to be re-elected for
another term.

and YOU want my Vote? I think not.

John Lacher
john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx