[ SHOWGSD-L ] Meet The Breeds in NYC

  • From: "fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 21:39:01 -0500

Hi All;
I just wanted to let you all know that the GSD Booth at the AKC's Meet The
Breeds in NYC this past weekend won 1st Place in the Herding Group. Carolyn
Gerganoff who was in charge of organizing this year did one hell of a job and
everyone of us own her a huge Thank You for a job well done. She put a lot of
work and time into the booth and it showed, not only was everything our breed
does
represented, but we had I think the biggest crowd all day on Saturday. Also to
be thank are Steve Wong who was Carolyn's right hand, Joanne Horton and
Jennifer Kavanugh.

I love doing this booth and answering questions about our wonderful dogs and
helping folks to make sure this is the breed for them and the questions they
should be asking breeders. I also recommended to several that a rescue, older
dog might be the best for them and how to go to the PC web site for our rescues.

Again a big than you to Carolyn.

Cathy
Kelstar

fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx