[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Medical Advice-Tumor

  • From: "Doris E" <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fresca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:39:00 -0700

Is this the opinionof the Emergency vets?  I would think a second opinion
might be wise.  My inclination would be not to try to save him.  Tumors in
dogs are so often malignant, and I speak from more than one experience.

If he were mine, I would hug him while they put him humanely to sleep, and
then perhaps contest that $4000.00 vet bill in court.  Just my opinion, and
I am a crabby old woman.
Doris Estabrook