[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Media bias

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:59:37 -0400

Doris, ?I agree with you 100%.? This is the first candidate from either party
that understands first hand the problems of the middle class.? I also like the
fact she crosses party lines to get things accomplished.? She is a breath of
fresh air in today's political world.
? This is a women?who fishes and hunts shuttles her kids around makes sure the
kids are where they need to be.??She is a REAL Person who balanced the budget
in Alaska and even has a surplus which she then returned to the people instead
of finding more things to spend it on.
Glenn
Shaden Shepherds