[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Media Coverage

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:53:18 -0400

Because he says he hasn't been there.  And so far it hasn't been proven that
he has.  Do you know how many property owners have no clue what the tenants
do on their rental property? It happens all the time.  I had a neighbor in
AZ operating a meth lab in the house that he rented. The property owner had
no clue until the guy was arrested. It is not at all uncommon.

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
The essence of Government is power; and power, lodged as it must be in human
hands, will ever be liable to abuse. ? James Madison
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.