[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mea Culpa - For the record

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:26:54 -0400

Yesterday, I made the post below.  I would like to apologize to the Floridians
on this list.  Item #4 was not addressed to Floridians in general.  I'm sure
there are a few "addled" folks down in Florida, just as there are everywhere,
however, I was referring to one especially addled Floridian.  Someone with
little to no name recognition, but with a vindictive streak a mile wide.  This
person occassionally does things that could get him/her in big trouble.  That's
why I think his/her brain must be fried by too much sun.  Why else would he/she
do these things?  <G>

I *hate* posting stuff like I did to the List yesterday, but sometimes it
becomes necessary.  I just hope the individual, to whom this post was aimed,
got the message loud and clear.

Once again, I apologize to 99.99999...% of the folks living in the great state
of Florida.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam