[ SHOWGSD-L ] Me & "Seinfeld"

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, GermanShepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:27:25 -0500

My God people,  in the last couple of months we just buried and said
good bye to so many wonderful GSD people, and still so many more are
very sick around us.........and are needing our love and attention, and
here we are "business as usual"  %$#&%#@!!!!  Where is the love people,
where is the love????  How soon we forget.  I thought this List was to
inform, educate, enlighten, encourage and promote the GSD?  This is all
very discouraging.  If I want to fight, geez..... I can call up anyone
of my dysfunctional family members for that.   Headaches, ice bags for
the headaches, obedience dog vs. conformation dog, he said/she said,
hate mail, sarcasm, back stabbing, pretty dog vs. ugly
dog.................there are no ugly dogs..............just ugly
people..............That said, I'm turning the computer off and  going
to watch reruns of "Seinfeld".  Yes, Evan.........not that there's
anything wrong with that at all!!!!!        Laughter in ones life is so
much better than crying all the time.  Barbara Galasso             p.s.
I used to teach at a specialized school and I use to tell my students
"don't ever think you are that good that you still can't learn from
those around you."  "Take what you've learned here today and watch what
other people who are successful are doing and incooperate with what you
have learned and then come back and tell me how good you are."