[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mc Ds

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 12:28:40 -0400

Lets presume that everything you said about McDonalds is correct.? That still
doesn't make McDonalds responsible for obesity and diabetes.? I have never had
a McDonald thug show up at my door and force feed me a quarter pounder.? The
people who CHOOSE to pull in and order their food from McDonalds are
responsible for their own actions.? McDonlads fills a WANT from the world
market.? If the people quit eating the food,?McDonalds would either go out of
business or make drastic changes but for right now they are serving what people
want.

? Hardies has rebuilt there business bragging about how bad there food is for
you.

? Don't blame McDonalds for the lack of will power of their customers.? There
is a reason why my German Shepherds don't ever get McDonald Fries. I have to
pay for there vet bills.? Until we get Socialized Dog Care Insurance they won't
get fries.

Glenn Murphy

Shaden Shepherd
.?