[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mc Ds

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:48:47 -0400

When I did research for DuPont many years ago, we used to use McD French  fries
to catch
rodents

Rodents have a real sweet tooth - gumdrops work as well

McD French fries are reconsituted Mashed, rolled in sugar before frying

The Franchise is responsible for obesity in America.  Even their salad has over
1000 calories
unless you do not use their dressings.  To maintain your weight a calorie count
of 1200 for
women and 1800 for men is all you need a DAY.

Morbid obesity is a major cause of diabetes, high blood pressure and coronary
heart disease

Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com