[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Maybe not

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:14:51 -0700

My son tells me that I was a flaming liberal until he got to high
school and became an ultra liberal, prolonging the late '60's
movement.  For some reason, in his mind, I became a radical
conservative then<VBG>  Since he's a grown man of middle age now, he
has decided that I'm a conservative liberal, with hints of libertarian
<VBG>

Stormy