[ SHOWGSD-L ] Maybe not

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 20:00:45 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/09 4:42:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
This  really conservative, Conservative is going to agree with the resident
liberal  Evan.

I have seen a number of these.  What bothers me is that I might be  more of
a conservative that I thought. I always loved to listen to William F.
Buckley.  Maybe I never was a liberal.

Oh, the horror of it all.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds