[ SHOWGSD-L ] May 14 and May 15 Specialty Shows

  • From: "Haney-Ray J's" <haneyrayjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:16:01 -0700

Hello All,
REMINDER: 5 DAYS UNTILE CLOSING.......

The closing date is Next Wednesday April 27, 2005
For the G.S.D.C of Washington State Specialty Shows & ALL-BREED Obedience
Trials in * Puyallup. Washington.  *We have an Wonderful NEW Show Site this
year*    .

 *We also now offer ONLINE ENTRIES payable thru
 PayPal for those who wait until the last minute to enter (like me). you can
go to the Clubs' Website  http://gsdcws.homestead.com/index.html  and click
on Specialty and then  ONLINE button /PayPal buttons.*

 Don't miss what looks to be a great weekend of showing.  On Saturday, May
14th the Conformation Judge is  Mr. Dan Smith , and the ALL - Breed
Obedience Judge Mr. Allan Immerman.
On Sunday, May 15th the Conformation Judge is Dr. Morton Goldfarb and the
ALL-Breed Obedience Judge is Mr. James Thomson.

We are planning a puppy socialization fun time Saturday evening after our
after show BBQ dinner, so bring out those puppies for some fun !  We also
have Onsite R.V. Parking.

Looking forward to seeing you in May.

 If you have any questions please email me at
gsdcwsshows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or haneyrayjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Sally Bazzell
V.P. / Show Chairman
Permission is granted to Cross-Post.