[ SHOWGSD-L ] Maturity bitches - Good Golly Miss Molly !

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:15:50 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/06 6:47:14 PM, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  with Art taking the lead and leaving the bitch on a to=

tally loose lead and HE GETS IT, Rivendell=E2=80=99s Start The Commotion.

+++++++++++++

I am so very happy that Molly did so well and won!  I am happy for the
Colemans and the Roots but most of all I am so happy for Art! This is a very
hard
National for him...the first since he lost Linda and now seeing so many people
since his loss. The last time he showed in Saint Louis was the last time Linda
was able to attend a National with him.

I just talked to him....he is still out of breath and waiting for the photos
but he is sooo happy and I am so happy for him.  Art is in great shape for the
specials class....he is showing Army - Best In Maturity and also Molly!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ART AND MOLLY and of course the Coleman's and the Roots.

And, I am also very happy that Ch. Linnloch Showboat De Riviera showed well
and made the cut....Art said she looked great and Jack Kilgore did a great job
with her.

Art says it has been a very long day - everyone is tired and hungry!

As Paul would say....doing the Happy Dance!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com