[ SHOWGSD-L ] Maturity Week-end Pacific Northwest

  • From: Lorraine Cohen <bilinudgel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, amergsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 16:50:17 -0700 (PDT)

3 Generation's in the Ring.
                                    ( and one in the wing)

On Friday the 13th.at the GSDC of the Pacific Northwest I smiled again. After
many months of tears
at the loss of my 2 Seniors---Java and Cheyenne---I laughed again at the antics
of my puppy Spirit of
Australia,first time shown and airborne most of the class 2nd 6-9 bitches both
days,she did win the cute
award though.Flusstanz Samara of Victory her mother put on such an elegant
performance,her beautiful long
stride and the happiness that was showing on her face,she smiled her way around
the ring,earning her RMB
This was her second show,and now that she has matured shall follow in the
footsteps of her mother.Can CH
Sel AM CH Cathlin Azeri of Hallmark aka ANNIE who continued her wonderful
career by adding BOS
to her portfolio,I can't add anything to describe this wonderful friend,who we
call the DIVA.
    My awesome moving machine Dallas son,Kismet's Law and Order aka Clint
continued the winning trend
Thank-you to everyone for the wonderful comments about this long
striding,correct,handsome male,who is
just beginning his career.
   Thank-you Walter Falk,Libby Cameron and Ed Barritt for your awards.
    I would like to thank my handler Ken Tank,who did such a wonderful
professional handling performance,guiding
each one skillfully and putting up with Spirit who was more intent on running
between his legs than beside him.
Lorraine Cohen
Flusstanz