[ SHOWGSD-L ] Maturity Brags...

  • From: pruett@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:45:19 +0000

This year Ariel and I had two bitches to show in the Junior Maturity class, only
6 weeks apart in age, so we headed to two different maturities so that we could
show them both without showing them against one another.

I'm pleased to announce that both won their classes!

At the Mid-Atlantic, Windy Acres' My Oh My won the Junior Maturity bitch class
under Cappy Pottle.  "My My" placed in the 12-18 class at both nationals last
year and has 7 points from the puppy classes.  She turned 2 in May and is now
ready to go.  Watch for her with George!  My My is by Can Ch Windy Acres' Sound
and Fury (a Ch Heritage-Windy Acres' CEO son) out of Windy Acres' Ben In A
Spirit (a Ben daughter out of Ch Windy Acres' Vanna).

At the Northeast, Windy Acres' Winner Takes All won the Junior Maturity bitch
class under Nancy Harper.  "Bri" was the 6-9 puppy bitch class winner at the
Daytona Beach National and is fulfilling her early promise.  Bri turned 2 in
April, but still looks like a youngster.  Ariel will be showing her selectively
while she matures.  We were pleased that both Leon Breault and Dan Smith have
recognized Bri's quality by awarding her major reserves at the Mohawk-Hudson
and Rhode Island specialties respectively.  Bri is out of Ch Windy Acres' All
Mine by Sel Ch Bill-Mar's Here Comes Trouble.

Both girls were trained and conditioned by Ariel and handled by George Berstler
at their maturities.

Laurie Pruett